- optimized for use with digital dj vinyl like Serato and Traktor Scratch
- also works well with standard vinyl records
- increased output for both stronger digital signal and better sound quality
- good for mixing and scratching
- low record wear
The DigiTrack responds to the next generation of turntable DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications, such as Serato. With DigiTrack's low wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well. DigiTrack also features excellent groove-handling capabilities for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved TCV performance and better sound quality from your mixer's phono preamps.
- spherical stylus
- 8mV output
- tracking force range: 2.0 to 4.0g
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- two digitrack concorde cartridges
- hard carrying case
- stylus brush
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.