- versatile dj cartridge for mixing and scratching
- mid-priced Ortofon model is great value
- strong output (7.5mV)
- reinforced rubber suspension for durability and performance
- also works well for digital djing
- headshell required, not included
- replacement stylus also available
Ortofon's Elektro cartridge is a well-rounded cartridge suitable to all types of DJing. The basic concept behind the Elektro is a combination of their Night Club and Scratch cartridges. The Night Club is Ortofon's best sounding cartridge and the Scratch has the best tracking. The Elektro combines the best features from both, with a strong output (7.5mV) and new rugged construction (due to a reinforced rubber suspension). Many Lab DJs have switched to the Elektro, and at a mid-price point, it continue to be one of the most popular Ortofon models. Recommended.
Despite its sleek white styling, the Elektro isn't just another pretty face. Also featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, the Elektro is the perfect hybrid needle for the artist who both mixes and scratches. Enhanced tracking ability and excellent sound quality combine to form a unique balance of form and functionality. With bold, round sound, the Elektro brings your music to life, whether you're in the club or the studio.
- spherical stylus
- 7.5mV output
- tracking force: 3.0-5.0g
- frequency response: 20-15,000Hz
- stylus cleaning brush