- limited edition 10th anniversary version in gold finish w/ custom artwork by Os Gemeos
- only 500 pieces
- co-developed by DJ Q-Bert with an emphasis on active sound, excellent tracking and low record wear
- recommended for scratching with subdued highs for less static during scratching and accentuated mids for a fuller scratch sound
- highest output for Ortofon line (11mV)
- works well for both traditional and digital djing
- low record wear
- good for mixing and scratching
- includes extra stylus
Limited 10th anniversary edition! Comes in gold finish with custom artwork by Brazilian street art duo Os Gemeos. Co-developed by one of the most legendary DJs of all time, the Ortofon Q.Bert provides unsurpassed handling, high output voltage, and low wear characteristics that literally put it in a class of its own. Turntablists and mix DJs alike will appreciate the strong output of this cartridge, coupled with unrivaled tracking ability and sonic characteristics. The Q.Bert features a more subdued high end, which helps to minimize surface noise from worn vinyl, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage.
- spherical stylus
- 11mV output
- tracking force range: 2.0-4.0g
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- extra stylus
- stylus brush
- velvet carrying case
- certificate of authenticity
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.