- reinforced rubber suspension of high tracking and durability
- suitable for all types of djing, especially scratching and back cueing
- versatile sound for all types of music, solid bass and extended highs
- includes extra stylus
- replacement stylus also available
For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the Scratch is up to the task. Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
- spherical stylus
- 7mV output
- tracking force range: 3.0 to 5.0g
- frequency response: 20-15,000Hz
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.