- next generation cartridge design from Ortofon and Serato, designed for both digital and standard djing
- new asymmetrical suspension technology, exclusive to the S-120, allows for exceptional tracking (resulting in fewer skips during DJing)
- reduced record wear, allows you to play loudest pressings at bare minimum tracking force. great for preserving your valuable 12"s
- output voltage 10.0 mV, yielding exceptional timecode performance and a high signal-to-noise ratio, when used with SL1 and SL3 interfaces. This gives you perfect and reliable control over your mixing and performance with software like Serato Scratch Live
- asymmetrical technology virtually eliminates need for setup and calibration
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges. Its breakthrough patent pending technology has been designed to provide you with maximum freedom for your performance.
An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level. Its superior tracking force ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions.
In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl. On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge.
- spherical stylus
- high 10mV output
- tracking force range: 1.5 - 10.0 g (15-100mN)
- tracking force recommended: 4.0 g (40mN)
- tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 120
- frequency range at -3db: 20-18.000 Hz
- frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2db
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.