- award-winning Bluetooth speaker with big sound
- designed from the ground-up to deliver full-range sound with an emphasis on deep bass
- built-in 440-watt amplifier that is 5X more powerful than Bluetooth speakers currently on the market
- aptX Bluetooth Audio Receiver: connect up to five Bluetooth devices and toggle through them with the BT button
- includes 3.5mm analog input to connect turntable (pre-amp needed) and other audio sources
- also includes optical digital input which accepts high-resolution 24/96 digital audio
- 6.5 inch woofer moves a serious amount of air and creates deep impactful bass
- utilizes a total of five speakers in a three-way configuration to create a powerful balanced sound so every instrument and voice can be easily heard
- unique sealed box design outperforms the typical ported box + passive radiator designs by creating clean deep bass that doesn't distort at high volume
- additionally connects to Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Sonos Connect, HDTV, and more
- includes remote control
"... after testing somewhere between 100 and 200 Bluetooth speakers, I can say the deepblue2 is my favorite. It sounds like it was made by a really good speaker designer who had six months to work on it and had veto power over any suggestions from marketing or accounting." - Brent Butterworth / About Tech
Bellevue, Washington's Peachtree Audio went for the full re-design and upgrade when they re-designed their already popular DeepBlue speaker. In this re-design their main objective was loud, hi-fi quality sound. To achieve this objective, they designed a (5) speaker unit that is unlike anything on the Bluetooth speaker market. To drive the system, they used a 440-watt amplifier (5x more powerful than its competitors) which pushes quality sound at both low and high volumes. In a Turntable Lab test run, the DeepBlue2 turned heads of our in-house DJs for its remarkably loud output and clear separation of lows, mids, and highs.
USING DEEPBLUE2 WITH A TURNTABLE
In addition to a standalone Bluetooth speaker solution, Turntable Lab recommends DeepBlue2 as an excellent speaker option for your turntable setup. It's compact while offering hi-fi quality sound; and it also gives you Bluetooth functionality when you're not listening to vinyl. The DeepBlue includes the necessary adaptor to run your turntable pre-amp directly into the 3.5mm analog input (you will need a pre-amp or built-in pre-amp on your turntable).
- 1 x 6.5-inch low frequency driver
- 2 x 3-inch midrange frequency drivers
- 2 x 1-inch high frequency drivers
- aptX® Bluetooth wireless with up to 5 connected devices
- Optical Digital Audio (Toslink)
- Line-level Analog Audio (3.5mm)
- note: USB input is for firmware / service updates only
- Acoustically sealed cabinet
- 9.1 x 14.2 x 6.5" / 230 x 360x 164 mm
- 16 lbs / 7.3 kg
- remote control
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm analog AUX cable
- 3.5mm to RCA analog AUX cable
- optical cable
- power cord
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.