- high-end audiophile headphones from Japan
- created by highly respected mastering engineer Isao Kumano + 40 year veteran specialty audiophile inventor
- exclusive Phonon PHD concept delivers high accuracy monitoring
- excellent space definition and stunning low volume playback
- recommended for studio monitoring, mixing, production + listening
- clean + simple design
- thick, lightweight earpads stay comfortable even after extended use
Phonon's SMB-02 Subtonic Monitor Basic Headphones offer unparalleled sound reproduction making them an excellent choice for crucial studio monitoring, mixing, production, and DJing. With custom concept 40mm drivers designed by Phonon's audiophile inventor (a 40 year veteran in the specialty audio field), and Isao Kumano (an incredibly talented and highly-respected mastering engineer) the SMB-02 has become the top choice for gear heads and audio professionals around the globe. Features clean and simple design with thick, yet light earpads that stay comfortable even during extended listening sessions. Imported from Japan.
- Type: Air-tight fully enclosed dynamic headphone
- Driver: 40mm
- Output sound level: 100dB/mW
- Playback frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Maximum input: 1,600mW
- Impedance: 25Ohms
- Weight (including cable and plug): 271g
- Connection cable length: 3.4m OFC Litz wire
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.