- 2 channel mixer w/ built-in effects
- USB port for direct to USB recording (saves as WAV)
- 3-band isolator type EQ
- digital conversion for hi-fi sound
- crossfader curve adjustment
The DJM-350 mixer inherits many of the functions and operability of the higher-priced models in the Pioneer DJM series. It is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer - all of which allow expressive DJ mixes. The USB port also allows you to record mixes directly onto USB storage devices as wav files, a super convenient feature for those that want to listen to their sets after the gig. Also includes crossfader curve adjustment for scratch DJs.
- 2 channel mixer w/mic & aux inputs
- directly Record to USB Devices
- inputs: 2x CD/Line RCA, 2x Phono, 1x 1/4" Mic, 1x Session/Aux input RCA
- outputs: 2x Master RCA, 1x 1/4" Headphone
- Fader Start control output
- 4 types of effects
- 7 segment level meter
- crossfader features 2 curves
- fader start & back cue play
- frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- SN Ratio: 97dB
- SN Ratio Phono: 86 dB
- SN Ratio Mic: 80 dB
- Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- A/D, D/A Converter: 24 Bit
- Headroom: 19 dB
- dimensions: 8.5" x 11.8" x 4.2"
- weight: 7.1 lbs.