- Pioneer's mid-priced mixer with high-end features
- high quality sound: 24bit / 96kHz stereo 4-IN 4-OUT USB sound card
- central feature is the expansive effects section that features the industry-first "Boost Color FX"
- when Boost Color FX is active, the rotation speed of effects knob controls certain effects parameters
- signature Pioneer Sound Color FX: Filter, Crush, Noise, Jet
- all controls are MIDI assignable for use with DJ software
- 13 Beat Effects: Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot Vinyl Brake (new), Slip Roll, Roll, Reverse Roll
The Pioneer DJM-750 is an updated version of Pioneer's staple DJM-700. The DJM-700 established itself as a workhorse, premium-build, 4 channel mixer with effects. The DJM-750 takes that solid foundation and adds a full-featured effects section. The main effects addition is the introduction of Boost Color FX. When enabled, the mixer reads how fast you turn the effects knob and uses that data to control the effect. This adds a new tactile control to your effects (rather than just basic intensity). Other features to look out for include the high quality USB 4 input / 4 output soundcard, and the EQ and isolators Pioneer mixers are famous for. With its sub-$1000 price tag and the next Pioneer mixer being approximately $800 more expensive, the DJM-70-K is an easy choice for those who want high-end Pioneer performance at this price range.
- 4 input channels / 1 mic channel
- RCA inputs + outputs
- top-side USB port
- 3-band equalizer (+6dB to –26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to –∞dB) on each channel
- 12.6" (W) x 14.8" (D) x 4.25" (H) / 320 mm (W) × 376 mm (D) × 108 mm (H)
- 16.75 lbs / 7.6 KG