- powerful 40mm HD drivers reproduce audio across all frequencies
- clean, hi-res sound reproduction with optimal bass response
- designed for detailed monitoring and critical listening
- 3-layer damping structure to exclude unnecessary resonance
- freely adjustable headband for flexible, ergonomic design
- velour memory foam ear pads are ultra comfortable for extended listening/recording sessions
- includes straight and coiled one-sided cable
The HRM-7 is the latest addition to Pioneer's Studio Monitor Series of headphones. These headphones were designed with producers in mind and provide clean, accurate sound and lasting comfort. With powerful 40mm HD drivers, the HRM-7's are able to reproduce audio across the entire sound spectrum, while the 3-layer damping structure excludes unnecessary resonance. All this paired with a freely adjustable headband and hybrid velour memory foam earpads make these perfect for extended recording/monitoring sessions.
- Driver Type: 40 kHz HD-driver
- Frequency range: 5 ～ 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ohms
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Maximum input: 2,000 mW
- Unit aperture: 40 mm dynamic type
- weight (without cord): 0.7 lbs / 330 g
- 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m)
- 3 m one-side connection straight cable
- gold plated stereo plug adapter
- replacement velour ear pads
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.