Reversible version. A wearable sleeping bag? Yes you read correctly, and it is as awesome as it sounds! The standout piece from Poler's collection redefines camping gear by combining a warm sleeping bag with features of a hoodie. You can basically throw this thing on - sleep in it, lounge in it, chill in it, etc. It's so comfortable, you'll never want to take it off. From Poler: The Napsack has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag. Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding, surfing or any other activity that bring your core temp down. Its not too hot for inside and is awesome for wearing around the house in the winter. The chest pocket fits a phone and has a pass through hole for your headphones to run internally, and it has pockets like a puffy jacket.
- fully reversible
- ideal weight for summer camping outdoors and winter couch surfing
- unique design can be used in Sleep, Lounge, and Walk modes
- soft 100% synthetic body
- zippered shoulders allow the free use of your arms in Lounge mode
- rated to approximately 50 degrees
- chest pocket
- comes in compressed sack
- handwarmer pockets and 4"x 5" accessory pockets on each side
- 18" x 8" stuffsack included
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.