Poler's updates their Rolltop backpack with a fresh redesign for a clean and compact profile. Constructed of heavy duty campdura fabric (lined with nylon), the bag now boasts outside access to the laptop compartment as well as large front pocket and loops to connect a Goal Zero solar panel to the outside. For cyclists, the slim profile of the bag leaves your blind spot unobstructed. The side cinch straps allow you to size the bag up or down depending on your load, and the addition of a sternum strap keeps the bag squarely on your shoulders for even weight distribution.
- Campdura body fabric, lined with nylon
- nylon webbing is seatbelt grade, super high tensile strength
- front zip pocket, compression straps
- custom leather pull tabs + hardware
- padded laptop slot
- mesh backed straps
- dimensions: 19"h x 11.5"w x 6"d / 21L
- Laptop sleeve accommodates 15" laptop
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.