- Pro-Ject's upgraded version of the Pro-Ject's Xpression turntable
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge
- new model features upgrades in tonearm, platter, motor, power supply, feet and more
- includes removable RCA cable, dust cover, felt slipmat
- Mahogany wood veneer finish
The Xpression Classic is an upgraded Xpression featuring improved cosmetics, a balanced aluminum platter and a Ortofon 2M Silver phono cartridge. Like the Xpression, the Xpression Classic employs machined cone feet and a low-noise motor with precision flat-ground belt so the table operates in virtual silence. A carbon-fiber tonearm tube with integrated headshell is pre-mounted with a Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge. Additionally, the tonearm features an inverted thrust bearing with two hardened stainless steel points resting in sapphire thrust pads to maximize the Ortofon 2M Silver's performance. Furthermore, the tonearm provides for easy adjustment of the stylus rake angle (VTA), azimuth and tangency, greatly optimizing analog playback performance and cartridge flexibility. Detachable interconnects included.
- 33 / 45 rpm switchable
- belt drive system with synchronous motor
- 16.4" (W) x 5.1" (H) x 13.97" (D) / 415 x 130 x 335mm
- 12.1 lbs / 5.5 kg
- pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Silver Cartridge
- felt slipmat
- RCA cable
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 1 XPRESSION CARBON CLASSIC AND 1 XPRESSION CARBON
- Xpression Carbon Classic features upgraded balanced aluminum platter
- Xpression Carbon Classic features upgraded Ortofon 2M Silver Cartridge
- Xpression Carbon Classic available in wood veneer finishes
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.