Earn up to 3990 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- on this page, you can order a ready to play turntable setup.
- depending on your needs, add the components you need to the cart.
- a Turntable Lab customer service representative will follow up to discuss color choices and any questions you may have.
- want to learn more about turntable setups? read our Beginner's Guide To Turntables
- note: Pro-Ject items may only be shipped to US addresses
STEP 1 - TURNTABLE
- add Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable to your cart to get started.
- the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC is our bestselling entry-mid level turntable, an excellent value with outstanding performance and reliability.
STEP 2 - PRE-AMP
- a Pre-Amp is needed for this turntable, Bellari's VP29.ttl and Pro-Ject's Phono Box MM are our most popular Pre-Amps
- if you want to upgrade to the next level, checkout Bellari's VP-130 and Pro-Ject's Phono Box DC
- Not sure what a pre-amp is or if you need one? Read our our guide.
STEP 3 - SPEAKERS
- If you need speakers, the Audioengine A series is our bestselling speaker line for both pricing and quality.
- Audioengine A series speakers are self-powered, they do not need a separate amplifier.
- Audioengine A5+ Speakers are full-sized bookshelf speakers
- Audioengine A2+ Speakers are smaller, mini-bookshelf speakers
STEP 4 - RCA CABLE
- You will need an RCA cable to connect your Pre-Amp to your speakers or amplifier
- The Audioquest Tower cable is a high quality, audiophile-grade cable at an excellent price.
- If you want to upgrade to the next level, check out Audioquest's Evergreen RCA cable.
UPGRADE: Acrylic Platter Upgrade
- Pro-Ject's Acrylic Platter is easy to install (slips right onto spindle) and improves sound performance, helps lessen static electricity, and changes the aesthetic of your turntable.
UPGRADE: Ortofon 2M Blue Stylus
- Your turntable comes pre-installed with an Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge. If you want a sound upgrade, the 2M Blue stylus which will slide right onto the 2M Red body (the 2M Red and Blue have the same body, the stylus is what differs). The Blue stylus offers wider frequency range (high-end) and improved tracking.