- audiophile turntable upgraded for both sound performance and convenience
- Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB is an upgraded version of our bestselling turntable, the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC. The Esprit is upgraded with a built-in Speed Box (button controlled 33/45 speed change) and an acrylic platter for better sound performance.
- we've upgraded the cartridge with Ortofon's 2M Blue Stylus, which offers a substantial upgrade in sound quality over the stock 2M Red.
- this package also includes a Turntable Lab Record Weight (reduces resonance, helps with minor warps) and a Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Brush
- for more info, check out the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB product page
- dust cover is included
ESPRIT SB UPGRADES
- includes built-in Speed Box, which allows you to switch speed between 33/45rpm by pushing button located on top surface of turntable (standard Debut Carbon models require manual belt shift to change speed)
- includes Acrylic platter rather than standard metal platter (improves sound quality, $129.00 retail when purchased separately)
ORTOFON 2M BLUE vs 2M RED
The 2M Red uses a "bonded" or "tipped" elliptical diamond – meaning that it is a metal shank with a diamond cap glued to it. By upgrading to the 2M Blue’s "nude" diamond, which is a pure diamond, listeners will hear clearer extension of high frequencies with less sibilance and better retrieval of subtle details. The reason for this is that the nude diamond weighs significantly less than a bonded-type, so the grooves of the record will move the diamond more easily.
- Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB Turntable
- Lab installed Ortofon 2M Blue Stylus Upgrade (you will also receive the 2M Red stylus)
- Turntable Lab Record Weight - Will ship separately in lat May, 2017
- Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Record Brush
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.