- package includes everything you need to play vinyl records with all cables and adaptors
- in addition to playing vinyl, this setup features the ability to play Bluetooth devices
- includes Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Turntable
- includes Peachtree Audio DeepBlue2 Bluetooth Speaker
- note: if you want an alternate color for the turntable (silver, white, red, blue), please notify us via "special instructions" in the shopping cart.
"An ideal, minimalist turntable setup that features loud, high-fidelity sound and the ability to stream multiple Bluetooth devices."
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
With this package, would I have everything I need to connect, plug in and listen to vinyl? Also, could I add my CD player to this rig?
Yes, this package includes everything you need to listen to vinyl. You could use your CD player, however, the Deep Blue only has (1) AUX input which would be occupied by the turntable line. You would need an audio line switcher to use that single input. Lastly, if your CD player has a optical/toslink output, the Peachtree also has that input which would avoid the shared AUX input.
does the turntable connect to speakers via blue tooth
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable does not have Bluetooth connectivity. This turntable will connect to the Aux input of the Peachtree DeepBlue2. The Peachtree DeepBlue2 Speaker can be connected to bluetooth devices such as a smartphone or computer.