IN-STOCK + SHIPPING
- our bestselling listening turntable at this price range
- USB model features both RCA and USB sound output and built-in pre-amp
- improved DC model features upgraded motor and motor suspension system
- includes high-end Ortofon OM10 Cartridge
- fuller, richer sound via Carbon Fiber tonearm with integrated headshell
- belt drive motor
- removable RCA cable
- glossy high lacquer finish
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon is our bestselling entry-level / intermediate audiophile turntable. It features easy setup, quality parts, high quality engineering and Pro-Ject quality. This turntable will sound much better than your typical plastic-based, entry level turntable. The Debut Carbon features a carbon-fiber tonearm with integrated headshell and pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge (a very popular cartridge for audiophiles). The MDF body (medium density fiberboard) is the same material used in high-end turntables and features a decoupled motor (motor is connected to the body by a suspension system). All this equates to an environment that produces little resonance / vibration to interfere with your listening experience. The Debut Carbon will deliver consistent and rich sound. Highly recommended.
The DC model is a new upgrade (released late 2014) to the already popular Debut Carbon turntable. The DC model features a new DC motor which offers a more stable speed playback and uses less energy when in idle. The motor suspension has also been upgraded using a new TPE construction (thermo plastic elastomer, a material found in Pro-Ject's high-end models). If you want to know more about the DC model vs. the previous model, read our guide.
- 8.6" Carbon tube tone-arm
- manual, belt drive operation
- plays 33 / 45 rpm records (must manually switch belt position to switch speeds)
- base made of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard, a very dense engineered wood material)
- 12" balanced steel platter
- low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing
- motor decoupled to reduce vibration
- resonance damping feet
- power supply: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- dimensions: 415 x 118 x 320 mm / 16.34 x 4.65 x 12.6 inches
- weight: 5.6 kg / 12.35 lbs
- Ortofon OM10 Cartridge
- felt platter mat
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.