- TTL configured package, everything you need to listen to vinyl
- turntable runs through the preamp into powered bookshelf speakers
- alternate colors available, we'll contact you before sending out your order
- includes all necessary cables
"This configuration features our bestselling components in the mid-price range. Clean aesthetics, excellent quality all-around, and superior sound."
- Pro-Ject: Debut Carbon DC Turntable
- Turntable Lab: PH01 Phono Preamp + Headphone Amp
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Speakers (Pair)
- all necessary cables
We put together our (3) most popular components to create this sleek, ready-to-play package. With the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable, you get the industry standard audiophile turntable at its price range ($399.00). It comes with the excellent Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge installed. While the Debut Carbon is a high-performance turntable right out of the box, it's also good to know that it can easily be upgraded in the future. Please note: to change speed from 33/45 on the Debut Carbon, you'll need to manually shift the turntable belt under the platter.
The Turntable Lab PH01 ($179.95) is dual purpose phono preamp and headphone amplifier. This high quality, made in the USA component converts the Debut Carbon's phono signal into an AUX signal that can be sent to speakers. In addition, it allows you to control volume and use headphones.
The Audioengine A2+ speakers ($249.00) are our bestselling bookshelf speakers. They sound great (great power too) for their compact size. In addition, they feature a USB input to connect your computer, and the ability to add Bluetooth capability with the Audioengine W3 Adaptor (sold separately).