- upgrades your headphone signal from standard quality to hi-fi quality
- boasts 'significantly better sound' from standard headphone outputs and 'rich colorful presentation, very close to reality'
- high quality metal casing offers shielding from both vibration and electromagnetic interference
- 1/4" output, power switch, volume control on front
- gold plated RCA inputs and loop outputs
- suitable for headphones with low or high impedance
Conventional outputs found on most audio equipment and computers are not optimized for headphone use. Pro-Ject's Head Box S converts any audio output into a high quality headphone signal meant for natural dynamics, transparency and pure audiophile enjoyment.
- power output: 330mW/30 ohms, 60mW/300 ohms
- output impedance: > 30 ohms
- signal to noise ratio: 87dB (100dB - IEC -A) at full output
- gain: 11dB
- dimensions: 103 x 36 x 103 mm, 600g