- entry-level audiophile turntable, newly engineered to deliver quality sound
- S-shaped tonearm made from carbon fiber, aluminum and resin for both rigidity and internal dampening
- low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for reduced rumble
- decoupled AC motor with stable DC power supply
- pre-mounted with Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
- switchable 33 / 45 rpm, adjustable with easy-to-access belt adjustment
"A radical concept that does not compromise sound quality at an entry-level price."
The visually striking Pro-Ject's RPM 1 Carbon Turntable gets a complete re-design from its RM 1.3 predecessor. Pro-Ject has engineered this turntable to deliver stable, quiet, low-vibration performance resulting in a cleaner sound output. They have achieved this through their signature design features including a decoupled motor (separate from main body to reduce vibrations) that runs on stable DC power and a newly designed carbon tonearm and platter bearing. Lastly, the RPM 1 comes pre-mounted with Sumiko's quality Pearl Cartridge (on its own, retails for $119).
- coned feet
- TPE-damped counterweight
- new magnetic antiskating mechanism
- tonearm will work with both MM and MC cartridges
- note: in order to change speed (33/45rpm), you will adjust the belt around the circular motor drive.
- note: does NOT include dustcover
- 15 x 4.33 x 13.8" / 380 x 110 x 350 mm
- 8.4 lbs. / 3.8 kg
- pre-mounted Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
- removable RCA cable