- easily changes speed between 33 and 45 on audiophile turntables (belt drive) without having to manually swap out belts
- better power source and shielded casing improves overall sound quality by reducing hum
- Quartz-controlled speed regulation
- all functions microprocesor controlled
A very useful accessory for most Pro-Ject turntables that do not have built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box S performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm. The quartz regulation and filter circuit gives a stable speed reference, while the metal casing provides shielding from noise and interference, reducing hum and improving overall sound quality. The Speed Box S includes a 16-inch detachable connecting cable for interfacing the unit with the turntable. Please note: The Speed Box S does not work with the Debut Carbon DC. The only way to have automatic speed control on a DC version is to purchased the Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB.
- nominal speeds: 33 / 45 RPM - optional 78 rpm pulley sold separately
- quartz oscillator: speed stability +/- 0,001%
- turntable connection: 16V / AC 190mA max. (3W power consumption max)
- power supply: 18V / 500mA DC
- dimensions (WHD): 4.1" x 1.4" x 4.2"
- weight: 1.3 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.