- compact, audiophile-grade stereo amplifier
- 30 watts per channel
- (2) RCA inputs, switchable
- volume control knob
- shielded metal chassis
- gold plated speaker inputs + RCAs
- a great match for the Pro-Ject Speaker Box Speakers
- remote control included (control volume + select input)
- note: does not include phono preamp
The Stereo Box S achieves both a sound quality and SPL output that is impressive for its small size. Designed around a Bi-Phase PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) digital amplifier circuit, the Stereo Box S achieves a remarkable 80% operational efficiency and a highly dynamic 30 watts per channel output into 4 ohms. The shielded metal chassis protects the circuitry from vibration and electromagnetic interference for the highest fidelity possible. Works great with the Pro-Ject Speaker Box 5 Speakers.
- Output Power: 2 x 20W / 30W @ 8 Ohm / 4 Ohm (both channels driven)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz (+ 0dB, - 0.5dB)
- Channel Separation: > 40dB @ 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > -100dB (IEC -A)
- Line Level Inputs: 2x RCA Jacks
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms
- Record Out: 3.5mm Jack Plug
- Power Supply: 20V / 3A DC (peak 7A DC)
- Max Power Surge: 20V / 3A DC
- Dimensions (WHD): 4.1 x 1.4 x 4.8 in.
- Weight: 1.6lbs.
- Remote Control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.