- High-Fidelity audio hub for the modern home setup: works with your computer, turntable, speakers, headphones, and Bluetooth compatible devices
- multi-functional: power amplifier, turntable pre-amp, high quality DAC (digital to analog converter), headphone amp, and Bluetooth receiver
- works with both passive and powered speakers
- for passive speakers, the Sprout produces 50 watts per channel, plus a line level output for a subwoofer
- features PS Audio's high-quality Phono Pre-Amp (for Moving Magnet cartridges)
- stream music from your digital device via Bluetooth, then Sprout will convert the signal using its upsampling DAC with sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bits (also accepts USB and coaxial)
- directly plug in headphones for high-quality listening experience
- simplified, tactile controls for input selection and output level
- PS Audio is well-know in the audio industry for its high-end components, the Sprout is its first entry into this price range
"What we’ve invented will change forever the way you listen to music at home, from the lowest quality downloads to the highest quality discs to your best LP’s. If you love music like I do, Sprout will change your life and your relationship to music." - Scott McGowan
PS Audio's Sprout represents a design shift in the high fidelity market. PS Audio's Scott McGowan recognized the emergence of a new home listening environment that incorporated both digital and analog sources, both hard-wired and wireless. He also recognized that there wasn't a high quality way to manage and simplify this new environment. Utilizing PS Audio's manufacturing history plus new technologies, the Sprout ingeniously integrates these features into one, well-designed, compact unit.
For Turntable Lab's purposes, the inclusion of both a Phono Preamp and Bluetooth capabilities (seemingly mismatching technologies, but not for our customer), fills a huge need (we've received lots of requests in our store for a unit that "does it all.")
In addition, the simplified controls are testament to this new line of thought. The designers could have easily used the typical digital screen, but the (2) large knobs offer a tactile alternative that pays respect to both the digital and analog worlds.
- Scandinavian designed amplifier: 50 watt per channel
- discrete headphone stage with near zero output impedance
- (2) RCA Phono Input
- (1) 3.5mm Stereo input
- (1) 3.5mm Stereo ouput
- (1) USB input
- (1) Coaxial input
- (2) Speaker binding post inputs
- Bluetooth has a 15 - 25 feet range
- 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg
- 6” x 8” x 1.75” / 152 x 203 x 44 mm
- removable power cable
- 1/4" headphone adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.