- portable scratch fader compatible w/ built-in Innofader Mini + true 2 channel design
- easy plug n play w/ any audio device using 3.5mm stereo cables, true stereo output
- designed for use with portable turntables, tablets/mobile phones apps + more
- features full cutting on BOTH sides of the fader (left or right hand friendly)
- precision 0.15mm increment cut in adjustments for each side
- 3 fader curve choices to scratch on your preferred cut-in
- built-in reverse (hamster) switch for convenience
- built-in headphone amp
- rechargaeble lithium ion charged via micro usb jack, 1.5 hrs charging, gives 10+ hrs playtime
- durable aluminum body w/ screw-less faceplate for unobstructed cutting
Raiden takes their portable fader game to the next level with the RXI-F1. The RXI-F1 upgrades the popular VVT-MK1 with a built-in contact-less Innofader Mini and brand new true 2 channel design so you can take your scratching even further. No longer do you have to choose left or right hand style, now you can cut on both sides with adjustable curve control and hamster switch to boot!. With dual stereo mini inputs, the RXI-F1 also allows you to hook up two audio sources so you can actually mix on this unit if you wanted to. In addition, the fader also features built-in headphone amp, and rechargable battery that offers up to 10 hrs of play for a 1.5hr charge. Slim design, all aluminum casing, and comes with mini stereo cables so you can start cutting right out the box. A good look for the portable scratch heads.
- 2x 3.5mm stereo inputs, 1x 3.5mm stereo output
- cut on both sides of fader
- 3 fader curve choces w/ calibration
- reverse (hamster) switch
- 1x Kutter portable fader
- 1x Micro USB charge cable
- 1x 1/8" mini jack audio cable
- velcro strip for attaching fader
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.