- portable crossfader compatible with any audio device using 3.5mm stereo cables
- designed for use with portable turntables and mobile phone/tablet apps
- can be used with standard phono turntables with the use of a phono preamp
- sharp cut off curve (on/off) for precise cuts
- AUX IN feature allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, and not affected by fader. Perfect for background audio/loopers
- made in USA
Ever wish you could scratch on the go? Now with the VVT-MK1, you can! Designed for use with portable turntables (like the Vestax Handy Trax or Numark PT-01) as well as mobile phone/tablet apps, the Raiden fader lets you get your cut on anywhere life takes you. The fader is available in both LEFT and RIGHT configurations (depending on your scratch preference) and comes with a sharp "on/off" style cut off curve (non-adjustable) for ultra-precise cuts. Setup is easy with the use of included 3.5mm stereo cables and with the flick of the wrist you'll be scratching in no time. In addition, the handy AUXILIARY IN feature also allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, and not affected by fader - perfect for background audio/loopers. A must for the scratch heads. Recommended.
- 3.5mm IN / OUT / and AUXILLIARY Input
- sharp on/off cut off curve
- 3.5 mm male to male flat audio cable
- adhesive backed hook and loop fastener strip
- corded carrying pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.