- high-end mixer bundled with Serato DJ
- LAB EXCLUSIVO: all orders include FREE high-performance Oyaide Class B USB Cables from Japan (a 29.95 value! ships separately, online purchases only)
- fast and intuitive on-board control for library, cues, loops, and samples on two computers (2x DJs with their own laptops can share the mixer)
- 2x USB 2.0 port supports 6 stereo record and 4 stereo record channels
- pristine 32-bit/48kHz audio processing
- integrated 20 channel sound card
- 6 Internal Effects w/ MIDI tracking, BPM sync, and TAP engine w/ time encoder + beat multiplier control
- 3-band EQ, gain, pan, HP/LP filter control
- magnetic faders with contour and reverse control
- FlexFx assign, headphone cue, Q-peak meter
- USB aux input for SP-6 sample playback
- plug & play pre-mapped Serato control
- fully MIDI-mappable
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato DJ. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato DJ and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Serato DJ DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- pristine 32-bit/48kHz sound quality
- 2 channels
- 4 phono/line inputs, 1 mic/line input, XLR out, session out
- 2 USB ports
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48kHz
- Internal Effects Engine includes filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot and reverb effects
- effects feature MIDI beat clock tracking, BPM sync with Scratch Live, TAP engine with time encoder and beat multiplier control
- external analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback w/ HP/LP Filter, headphone cue, and FlexFx assign
- universal power supply (100-240 VAC)
- Unit size: 14.25"H x 10.5"W x 4"D
- Weight: 10 lb
- Serato Install Disc
- USB Cable
- 2x Serato Control Vinyl
- 2x Serato Control CDs
- Quick Start/Keyboard Shortcuts page
- IEC C5 line cord
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.