- clean design mirrored by simple setup and ease of use
- high-end sound and performance at entry-level price point
- Audiophile Magazine recommended, Sound And Vision price point award
- high-end components
- made and hand-assembled in England
- includes Rega Carbon Cartridge (upgraded form previous Ortofon model)
- includes removable dustcover and slipmat
- also available in White and Grey colorways
- FREE Lab Turntable Pack which includes a TTL Carbon Fiber Record Brush and (1) high-quality TTL Switchmat Reversible Slipmat (a $25.00 value), plus auto-enrollment in our VIP program! (ships separately)
Rega has been manufacturing turntables in England for over 40 years. Since its introduction, the highly affordable RP1 has quickly become a staple of the audiophile market. The simple and clean design is visually striking, and quietly features high-end components including a hand-assembled tonearm and a phenolic resin platter. The low vibration motor is key in producing clean sound, and coupled with a precision main bearing; it provides a smooth, even rotation. Lastly, Rega's homebase manufacturing really gives this turntable a handcrafted feel that you'll come to appreciate. Recommended.
This is the latest model of the RP1 that features the upgraded Rega Carbon cartridge (from the previous Ortofon OM5e) and the latest RB101 tonearm.
- internally grounded: no ground wire needed
- manual speed change from 33/45 (standard for audiophile turntables)
- Rega Carbon cartridge (pre-installed)
- dust cover