- portable floor monitor, delivers big stereo sound
- upgraded EX model now w/ 50W of power
- dual 8" woofers + dual 2" tweeters
- 4 independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments + audio devices
- 8 x built-in COSM amp models + effects
- i-CUBE link to connect iPhone/iPad for music playback + recording
- compact + slanted cabinet design
- battery-powered for portable, play anywhere sound
- 20 hrs. of play off 8x AA batteries
- built-in tuner + EQ
- inputs for mic/line + instrument for simultaneous 2-channel use
- 2 units can be linked together for more sound coverage
Roland's Cube Street EX upgrades the popular Cube Street with 50 watts of power and dual sub + tweeter speakers all powered from just 8x AA batteries. This portable, lightweight unit delivers full range stereo over 4-channels of sound to connect a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices. In addition, the monitor comes with on-board amp modelling and effects to allow you to customize your sound. Connect your mic/line and instrument and play simultaneously anywhere via battery power for up to 20 hours.
- Type: solid state
- Speaker Size: 2 x 6.5"
- EQ: 3-band
- Amp Modeling: 8 types
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x Combo XLR/TRS, 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Output: 1 x 1/4" headphone
- Footswitch I/O
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 16.3" x 11.6"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.