- portable interface w/ superb sound quality
- 24-bit/192 kHz audio
- extreme low latency VS streaming driver
- USB 2.0 connectivity + bus power
- 2 x combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), 2 x TRS outputs, coaxial I/O + headphone out
- MIDI I/O
- phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- 1-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- low-noise, wide-range power supply
- compact + durable aluminum body
Rolands Quad-Capture interface offers superb sound quality in a compact frame for producers on the go. Featuring 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, premium VS preamps on board, ultra low latency, MIDI I/O and USB 2.0 connectivity, the Quad-Capture is the perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go.
- AD/DA Conversion: 192 kHz, 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- DIGITAL IN/OUT: 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response 192.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 90 kHz (+0/-8 dB), 20 Hz to 60 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Frequency Response 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Frequency Response 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Frequency Response 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Residual Noise Level for INPUT 1, 2 to OUTPUT 1, 2: -95 dBu, Internal Direct Monitor Mixer setting, Input channel fader: Unity
- Dynamic Range AD block: INPUT 1, 2: 104 dB typ. (GAIN: min.)
- Dynamic Range DA block: OUTPUT 1, 2: 109 dB typ.
- Input: XLR type / 1/4-inch TRS phone type, XLR - balanced (phantom power: DC 48V, 6mA Max per channel), 1/4" balanced (INPUT 1 supports high impedance), COAX, Headphone 1/4" TRS, MIDI, USB
- Output: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced), MIDI, COAX
- MIDI I/O
- USB Bus Power
- dimensions: 7 5/16" x 5 5/16" x 1 3/4" / 185 x 134 x 44mm
- weight: 1 lbs 5 oz / 570 g
- USB cable
- Driver CD-ROM
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.