- discrete analog circuitry for warm, vintage-sounding tones
- vast programming options w/ knob per function, expressive hands-on feel
- intuitive 16-step onboard sequencer
- 384 expertly programmed preset sounds, 128 user slots
- three voltage controlled oscillators with six waveforms
- temperature-stabilized oscillators with automatic tuning
- 24 dB low-pass filter and dual gain-stage amplifier
- three types of cross modulation (XMOD), feedback loop, and noise generator
- MIDI, USB, CV, VCF CV and gate inputs, plus trigger in/out
- external Input for routing audio through the SE-02’s filter section
- create a polyphonic synth by using Chain Mode to connect two or more SE-02s together via MIDI
- compatible w/ K-25m mini keyboard (sold separately)
"A collaborative effort from Roland and Studio Electronics, the SE-02 is the debut product of the new Roland Boutique Designer Series. The SE-02 uses authentic discrete analog circuitry to create a synthesizer with a distinctly vintage sound and vast programming options. With an array of high-quality knobs and switches and a uniquely creative onboard sequencer, the SE-02 delivers massive tone and texture with expressive hands-on control." - Roland
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.