- authentic-sounding recreation of Roland's legendary TB-303 bass line synth
- retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TB-303
- hands-on control over expressive parameters, including cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, decay, and accent
- new features not found on the original TB-303 include four-digit LED display, overdrive and delay effects, MIDI, fine tempo control, and additional functions for pattern creation
- programmable via classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- continue playing a sequence even while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs for controlling vintage analog gear and modular synthesizers
- dedicated trigger input to drive the internal sequencer
- highly portable for mobile music making
- battery (4 x AA) or USB powered
- built-in powered mini-speaker
- control information can be sent and received via MIDI and USB
- compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard
Finally, Roland's legendary bass synth is back! The battery-powered TB-03 is a direct descendant of the famous TB-303 Bass Line Synth. The layout and controls are unchanged, so it works just like the original. It sounds like it too, thanks to Roland’s advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology that recreates the hypnotic liquid grooves of the magic silver box. But the new TB-03 goes even further, with several enhancements not found on the original model. The four-digit LED display makes programming easier and more accurate, while overdrive and delay effects let you unleash a twisted, tribal wall of sound to send the crowd into a frenzy. Back in the studio, the TB-03 can send control information via MIDI or its USB port, the latter of which also functions as a audio interface. Anyone looking for that authentic "acid" sound need not look any further.
- user memory: 96x patterns (4 groups (I, II, III, IV) x 3 sections (A, B, C) x 8 patterns) / 7x tracks
- controls: Volume knob, Tune knob, Cut Off Freq, Resonance, Env Mod, Decay, Accent, Overdrive, Delay Time, Delay Feedback, Wave Form, Track Pattern Group, Mode Selector, Tempo, Value, Pattern Clear, Run/Stop, Pitch Mode, Function, Time Mode, Transpose, Accent, Slide, Back, Tap
- effects: overdrive / delay
- MIDI I/O
- USB port
- trigger in: mono mini phone type
- CV/Gate output: mono mini phone type
- output jack: stereo mini
- phones jack: stereo mini
- mix in jack: stereo mini
- battery or USB powered
- dimensions: 12 1/8" x 5 1/18" x 2 1/16" / 308 x 130 x 52mm
- weight: 940g / 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.