- compact recreation of Roland's legendary TR-909 drum machine
- retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- continue playing beats even while switching between write and play modes
- four separate outputs via USB audio
- trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- high-quality construction with metal front panel
- highly portable for mobile music making
- battery (4 x AA) or USB powered
- built-in powered mini-speaker
- compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard
Let the rhythm hit 'em. Roland's TR-909 is easily one of the most influential drum machines in recent memory. Used on countless records from past and present, chances are you've danced to the beat of a 909 even if you didn't know it. It's influence is still definitely heard—and felt—on the dance floor, more than three decades after it's original release. Now with the TR-09, the legendary 909 sound is available as part of the Roland Boutique series to a new generation of producers. From Roland - "Featuring the same front-panel layout and user interface of the original (and iconic orange + beige colorway), the TR-09 is powered by Roland’s ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, delivering the speaker-pummelling power of the TR-909 in a super-affordable and portable format. Offering precise control over an array of drum parameters and the ability to keep playing when switching modes, the TR-09 may be compact, but it still has the power to move people. Studio sessions are well catered for too, with four separate outputs via USB audio, external instrument control via a trigger output, and USB MIDI." Recommended.
- user memory: 96x patterns (2 banks x 3 groups x 16 patterns) / 8x tracks (2 banks x 4 tracks) / 1x kit
- 16 steps w/ 16 sub steps
- instruments: Bass, Snare, Low Tom, Hi Tom, Mid Tom, Rim Shot, Clap, Closed/Open Hi Hat, Crash, Ride
- controls: Volume knob, Start, Stop/Cont, Last Step, Scale, Shuffle/Flam, Clear, Inst Select, Shift, Total Accent, Tempo, Track 1-4, Pattern 1-3, Comp, Tempo, Back, Fwd, Cycle,Guide, Menu, Bass - Tune, Level, Attack, Decay, Snare - Tune, Level, Snappy, Low/Mid/Hi Tom - Tune, Level, Decay, Rim/Clap - Level, Hi Hat - Level, CH Decay, OH Decay, Crash - Level, Tune, Ride - Level, Tune
- effects: compressor
- MIDI I/O
- USB port
- trigger out: mono mini phone type
- output jack: stereo mini
- phones jack: stereo mini
- mix in jack: stereo mini
- battery or USB powered
- dimensions: 12 1/8" x 5 1/18" x 2 1/16" / 308 x 130 x 51mm
- weight: 980g / 2 lbs. 3 oz.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.