- scratch / hip-hop DJ standard
- high skip resistance + low record wear
- strong bass and loud output
- also available pre-mounted on headshell
- replacement stylus also available
The undisputed king of scratch cartridges, the M447 is one of the most reliable and skip-resistant cartridges on the market. When set up properly and broken in, it will stick to the groove better than anything else we've encountered. The proof is in the users, and just about every big name is the scratch dj world swears by the M447. The M44-7 also boasts a very low tracking force, which translates into minimum record wear.
The sound output from the M447 features great bass and a loud 9.5mV output. Overall, you can't do much better than this for DJing purposes. Highly Recommended.
These cartridges must be broken-in. Please use for at least 2 weeks for maximum performance and skip-resistance.
- spherical stylus
- high 9.5mV output
- 1.50 to 3.0g tracking force
- 20 to 17,000Hz frequency response
- 1 year warranty
- mounting hardware
- headshell wires
- stylus cleaning brush
- packaging doubles as a cartridge case capable of holding two cartridges on headshells
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.