- pre-mounted cartridge on a laser-etched TTL headshell
- scratch / hip-hop DJ standard
- high skip resistance + low record wear
- strong bass and loud output
- lab exclusivo!
Lab Exclusivo! With Technics turntables being discontinued, replacement parts have become scarce. This includes the popular Technics headshell, a crucial component to the best-selling Shure M44-7 mounted cartridge. Luckily, Turntable Lab has stepped in to fill the void left by the discontinuation with custom mounted M44-7 cartridges! Our version comes with the Shure M44-7 cartridge, pre-mounted on a custom laser etched TTL headshell! Put together with love by the crew at our TTL NYC shop. Comes complete with hardware, stylus brush, case, and a TTL sticker.
- spherical stylus
- high 9.5mV output
- 1.50 to 3.0g tracking force
- 20 to 17,000Hz frequency response
- mounting hardware
- stylus cleaning brush
- packaging doubles as a cartridge case capable of holding two cartridges on headshells
- TTL sticker
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.