- sound isolating design
- accurate and balanced sound
- dual high-definition micro drivers
- premium fit kit included for the perfect fit
- ergonomic, light weight and low profile shape
- over the ear wire configuration keeps cables out of the way
- includes fit kit & carrying case
Designed for the demanding audio specifications of live performance, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio. Hear all the details of your music with Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers that deliver an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience.
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Premium Fit Kit
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- speaker type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- sensitivity (1mW)109 dB SPL/mW
- impedance (1kHz)22 ohms
- Frequency Range 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- 64 inch cable
- fit kit w/ 3 sizes of sound isolating sleeves
- zippered carrying case
- 1/4" adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.