- improves the sound of vinyl for both DJs and Audiophiles
- dampens sound, lessens unwanted vibration
- helps temporarily level vinyl surface on imperfect records
- recommended for club use to negate bass resonance and keep records stable
- milled of solid aluminium w/ antislip foam patch on underside to protect labels
- weighs 1.1 lbs / 17.6 oz. / 500 grams
- matte black finish
- custom Lab logos
Custom TTL edition vinyl stabilizer from Sou'Laes! Similar to our TTL Record Weight, the Sou'Laes Vinyl Stabilizer is designed for discerning DJs and audiophiles to improve the sound of your vinyl by lessening unwanted vibration coming off the record. Weighing in at 500 grams (or 1.1 pounds) the stabilizer applies a firm pressure on the record to the platter and can also temporarily level the surface of imperfect vinyl. (note: this is not a solution for warped records).
For DJs, the stabilizer nullifies the bass feedback created by club systems and improves the sound quality at all frequencies. Usually loud bass from a club system is enough to skip the needle, but with this, the vinyl is stabilized and tracking is greatly improved. Milled of solid aluminum with foam patch underside to protect your record labels. Comes in black matte finish with carry pouch.
Because of the added weight applied to the platter and motor, the record weight is not recommended for budget turntables (sub $200 turntables).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.