Stereolab's fourth studio album, expanded on triple vinyl (the original pressing was a smushed single LP)! Definitely one of their more accessible albums, this 1996 effort bounces from focused grooves ("Motronomic Underground") to their signature whimsy pop ("Cybele's Reverie") to some weirdness ("Percolator") and finally their trademark electronica-fuzz ("Les Yper-Sound"). This official 2019 Duophonic reissue comes pressed on triple vinyl, and comes complete with freshly remastered sound, a bonus disc of demos and alternate versoins, and a fold out poster. Recommended.
- triple vinyl pressing
- bonus 3rd LP features demos + alternate versions
- remastered sound
- bespoke gatefold sleeve and pvc outer wallet
- includes 24x24 poster of album artwork with liner notes on rear
- digital download included
- music label: Duophonic 2019
reviewed by the mgmnt 04/2013
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.