Bella Donna is the debut solo album from singer, songwriter, and Fleetwood Mac member Stevie Nicks. This is her best selling album to date, and features an array of talent including co-writing efforts from Tom Petty, a duet with Don Henley, and performances by Waddy Wachtel, Roy Bittan (Springsteen’s E-Street Band), and Donald “Duck” Dunn (Booker T. & the MGs). The album includes 10 tracks (with 7 written solely by Nicks), including “Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around”, “Leather and Lace”, “Edge of Seventeen” and “After The Glitter Fades”. Pressed on gold colored vinyl, limited to 5350 copies.
- gold colored vinyl pressing
- multi-platinum debut album includes "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" (written by Tom Petty), "Leather and Lace", "Edge of Seventeen" and "As The Glitter Fades", 10 total tracks
- features performances by Don Henley, Waddy Wachtel, Donald
Duck" Dunn, mems. E-Street Band.
- included printed inner
- limited to 5350 copies
- original release year: 1981
- music label: Atlantic 2020
reviewed by NICKY BUCKINGHAM 3/2020