- portable scratch fader compatible w/ any audio device using 3.5mm stereo cables
- designed for use with portable turntables, tablets/mobile phones apps + more
- features full cutting on BOTH sides of the fader (left or right hand friendly)
- two stereo inputs, one output + thru assignments
- built-in reverse (hamster) switch for convenience
- can hook up two turntables for the ability to mix
- analog build, no batteries or charging necessary
- slim design + custom casing w/ sand blasted finish
- screwless top panel
- made + designed in Japan by STOKYO
With the rise of portablism, a good portable scratch fader has become a necessity. There are several to choose from, but STOKYO's Kutter is the only fader we carry that features full cutting on BOTH sides of the fader. No longer do you have to choose left or right hand style, this one does both! With dual stereo mini inputs, the Kutter also allows you to hook up two audio sources so you can actually mix on this unit if you wanted to! In addition, the Kutter also lets you set thru assignments on the channel and boasts a fully analog build, so no batteries or charging necessary. Slim design, custom casing, and comes with 3 x mini stereo cables so you can start cutting right out the box. A must for the scratch heads.
- 2x 3.5mm stereo inputs, 1x 3.5mm stereo output
- cut on both sides of fader
- reverse (hamster) switch
- no batteries or charging required
- 1x Kutter portable fader
- 3x 1/8" mini jack audio cables
- velcro strip for attaching fader
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.