- professional headphones designed especially for DJing
- large 50mm drivers for top quality sound at high volumes
- folding swing-arms into for one-sided monitoring and storage
- portable, foldable design w/ carrying pouch included
- soft ear cushions + head band
- durable construction w/ reinforced joints to prevent breakage
- padded headband for comfort
- locking detachable cord extends life of headphones
- Technics branding throughout
Another popular Technics DJ headphone from the past, available once again in limited quantities! The RP-DJ1200 are a popular DJ headphone designed to withstand the rigors of gigging. They boast large 50mm drivers for clear, punchy sound, even in high volume settings, and heavy duty construction with reinforced joints to prevent breakage at common stress points. The RP-DJ1200's also feature a detachable locking cable that makes it easy to replace, ultimately extending the life of your headphones (in case of damage, no need to replace the whole pair, just the cable). In terms of aesthetics, these were released around the same time as the Technics CDJ's and feature a matching design with plenty of shiny silver and raised strobe dot detailing on the earcups (like those on a Technics platter). Of course, there is plenty of Technics branding- on both earcups, as well as across the headband. Comes complete with coiled cable, plug adapter, and carrying pouch.
- driver size: 50mm
- impedance: 32Ω
- power handling capacity: 3,500mW
- frequency response: 5Hz-30kHz
- cord type: detachable coiled
- detachable coiled cable
- 1/4" adapter
- carry pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.