Lab exclusivo! Rarely do you hear a contemporary album that has the all makings of a modern classic like Nothing More To Say. The debut full length from The Frightnrs sounds like it could have been released in the golden era of Studio One, but was actually released in 2016 by Brooklyn's own Daptone Records. Produced by veteran reggae mastermind Victor Axelrod, Nothing More To Say finds the Queens-based quartet taking inspiration from the past to make a modern rocksteady masterpiece that is honest, soulful and true. The music speaks louder than words so check the title track for a taste, then get into the lovers vibe with "Gotta Find A Way," "Lookin For My Love," "Till Then," or "Gonna Make Time." TTL exclusive edition on unique orange & purple mixed colored vinyl with obi strip, only 500 copies pressed. Well recommended.
- limit (2) copies per customer
- sticky orange & purple colored vinyl (please note: each copy is unique w/ varying levels of color mixing)
- Turntable Lab exclusive
- housed in old school tip-on jacket with TTL Institut Audio obi strip
- digital download included
- limited to 500 copies
- music label: Daptone Records 2019
reviewed by Natty Professor 02/2018
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.