Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 this setup is on the upper tier of mid-range. with the impressive HD3 speakers, this setup is prime for both analog + digital listening.
TURNTABLE: the USA-made Orbit Plus is a minimalist, analog delight with its streamlined, efficient design. The TTL Edition features special Lab graphics and matching record mat from Japan.
SPEAKERS: the HD3 are Audioengine's top of the line compact speaker with a great aesthetic and upgraded DAC (improves the sound quality of digital inputs) and expanded Bluetooth range.
- 🔎 the speaker covers / grills are magnetically attached, giving you the option of two very different looks.
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- when you're not listening to vinyl, the speakers can stream Bluetooth
- turntable comes pre-mounted with Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, which is easily upgradeable
- the speakers feature a USB input, so you can also connect your computer. there's also an easy-access front-panel headphone amp.
- turntable dustcover, cartridge and all necessary cables are included
- Includes Free Record Mat + Free Record Brush ($35 value) 🚚 Free Shipping to the Continental US ✅ Auto-Enrollment into our VIP program
"To showcase our edition of the U-Turn Orbit Plus, we chose to upgrade the speaker section with the HD3s. For analog usage, the HD3s offer clean, loud sound pushed through solid wood cabinets. When you switch over to Bluetooth or USB input, the internal PCM 5102 DAC kicks in and offers low-noise playback. " - TTL