- bestselling turntable with built-in preamp; plugs directly into any audio system with AUX input
- exclusive Turntable Lab Edition
- upgraded with Lab recommended Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge + Acrylic Platter
- includes highest quality Turntable Lab x Dr. Suzuki record mat, made in Japan
- includes Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Brush
- dust cover included
- made in the USA
"We picked our favorite U-Turn add-ons and added some Turntable Lab touches for this special edition. Audiophile sound straight out of the box with room to upgrade."
For this Turntable Lab Edition, we teamed up with Woburn, Massachusetts' U-Turn Audio to produce a variation on their beloved Orbit turntable. We picked our favorite add-ons (built-in preamp, Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, acrylic platter) and added some Turntable Lab touches including a custom switch plate and a Turntable Lab x Dr. Suzuki record mat. We chose the Ortofon 2M Red, because it's our favorite audiophile cartridge in its price range and it easily upgrades to 2M Blue when you're ready for the next step. We liked the heaviness of U-Turn's Acrylic Platter (1 lb. heavier than their standard MDF platter) and its record mat-friendly height. Lastly, the convenience of a quality built-in pre-amp.
- Acrylic Platter upgrade for improved speed consistency, more detailed sound
- Ortofon 2M Red is our best-selling entry-level audiophile cartridge, easily upgradeable to 2M Blue
- precision tonearm, MDF body
- 33 / 45rpm manual speed adjustment
- 2 Year Warranty
- 5" w x 17" h x 13" d / 127 x 432 x 330mm
- 12.5 lbs / 5.7 kg
- Turntable Lab x Dr. Suzuki Record Mat
- Turntable Lab Carbon Fiber Brush
- RCA Cables
- AC Adapter
- Dust Cover
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.