- the most adjustable DJ / Producer stand on the market
- both tray height and angle are adjustable
- main tray also rotates
- removable sub-tray included (good for interfaces)
- fits all size laptops, iPads, and most controllers
- includes high quality neoprene carrying case
- dual tightening system for easy adjustments and fine tuning
- made of aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- tray is designed to allow airflow to avoid overheating
The UDG Creator Laptop Stand is an innovative DJ / Producer stand that offers ultimate setup flexibility. In addition to controlling the height of the stand, you can also adjust the tray angle and the rotation (rotation up to 30 degrees). The (2) main joints feature a dual tightening system: one large clamp for getting the stand in place, and one twist knob for easy adjustments and fine tuning. Also, a secondary, removable sub-tray is included: useful for holding your Serato box or audio interface.
Similar to the Crane Stand, the Creator is made of aircraft grade anodized aluminum. It folds into a very compact shape (less than 2" width) and will easily fit into a backpack. The included carrying case was designed especially to fit the Creator Stand and features neoprene construction, support straps to keep the stand in place, and an interior pocket for the sub-tray.
In addition to being a sturdy home studio stand, the Creator Stand will excel in awkward performance spaces. When a club DJ booth is packed with equipment, the low profile "feet" and rotating tray will come in handy. The folding design is very effective, saving you valuable space in your gig bag. Lastly, the carrying case is one of the best we've seen included with any piece of equipment; it could have easily been a $30 sold separately add-on. Recommended
- width + depth: 13.4" W x 11" D / 42cm W x 34cm D
- maximum height: 16.5" / 42cm
- folded width: 1.8" / 4.5cm
- weight: 3.5 lbs / 1.6 kgs
- maximum weight: 8.8 lbs / 4 kg
- limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- neoprene carrying case
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.