- world's first headphone with washable parts
- removable headband and ear cushions can be thrown in the laundry
- Zoundplug: both earcups feature inputs (1/4" + standard), allowing you to use Turncable and share your music by pluggin in a second pair of headphones to the unused input
- on-cable mic and remote control works with most portable devices
- 40mm drivers great for everyday listening
Urbanears solves the problem of sweating on your headphones with the Humlan model - the world's first washable headphones! The Humlan features a removable headband and ear cushions (the parts that soak up the most sweaty mess), that you can throw in the wash. This ensures a clean feeling everytime, even if you have to loan the headphones out to your sweaty friends. In addition, the Humlan's feature Urbanear's signature Zoundplug allowing you to and share your music by plugging in a second pair of headphones to the unused input. On-cable mic and remote control + 40mm drivers make this pair perfect for everyday use.
- 40mm drivers
- frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- impedance: 32 ohms
- max input power: 50mW
- cable with mic + remote control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.