- Urbanears model for DJing or everyday listening
- inventive Turncable cord: 1/4" DJ plug on one end, regular headphone plug on the other
- Zoundplug: both earcups feature inputs (1/4" + standard), allowing you to use Turncable and share your music by pluggin in a second pair of headphones to the unused input
- on-cable mic and remote control works with most portable devices
- swiveling ear pieces
- coiled cord
- collapsable design for easy transport
- fabricated from selected materials that do not absorb sweat and odors
Urbanears enters the DJ-style headphone market with the Zinken. As with their other Urbanears models, Urbanears have introduced a new headphone innovation with the Turncable. The Turncable eliminates the need for 1/4" input adaptors. It features the 1/4" plug at one end, and a standard headphone plug at the other. The earcups each feature the different inputs, so when you need a 1/4" plug for DJing, simply plug the standard plug into the earcup with the standard input, and vice versa. You also get Urbanears' signature Zoundplug which lets you share music with others. As for DJ use, the Zinken includes all the necessary features: single coiled cord, swiveling ear pieces, collapsable design, and sweat-proof materials.
- 40mm drivers
- frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- impedance: 85 ohms
- max input power: 50mW
- coiled cable with Turncable technology and on-cable mic + remote control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.