- affordable alternative to expensive vacuum record cleaning machines such as VPI + Okki Nokki
- effectively lifts dust, dirt + grime from vinyl grooves to deep clean your records resulting in a better listening experience
- simply attaches to standard vacuum cleaner hose (not included)
- comes with various suction reducers to control the vacuum strength
- includes felt washers to protect your vinyl's labels during use
Enter the Vinyl Vac: a low cost alternative to motorized vinyl vacuum cleaning machines. Vacuum cleaning systems are largely considered a luxury to most vinyl collectors, mainly due to their high price. This is not the case with the Vinyl Vac however, an ingenious way to utilize the vacuum you already own for your vinyl collection. At under $30, the Vinyl Vac makes vinyl vacuuming available to everybody. Simply connect the Vinyl Vac attachment to your vacuum cleaner hose and you are ready to lift up dust, dirt, and grime from deep within the vinyl grooves. Dry/Wet cleaning methods can only go so far, but this system actually lifts up the embedded grime that can cause unwanted noise. The result is a better listening experience at a fraction of the price of popular vacuum cleaning units. Comes complete with various suction reducers (to control vacuum strength) and felt washers to protect your record labels during use.
- suction reducers
- felt washers
- brush strips
- O ring
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.