The Yamaha HS5 updates the popular HS50M powered studio monitor with a variety of improvements to optimize it for any music production environment. Yamaha monitors are known for their high resolution sound and exceptionally flat response which makes them ideal for critical listening and studio monitoring.
IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE ORIGINAL YAMAHA HS50M
- Upgraded Amp - high performance amp provides high resolution sound with exceptionally flat response
- New Transducers - ensure the accurate signal reproduction throughout the entire audio spectrum
- Larger Tweeter - now with 1" tweeter for more accurate high end reproduction
- Better Cabinet - bass reflex-type cabinet reproduces a tighter low-end and smoother, high-end response
- 2-way powered studio monitor (no amp needed)
- 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 70W power amplification (45W low frequency + 25W high frequency bi-amp system)(
- tight low end + smooth highs for exceptionally flat response, excellent for studio production, mixing + monitoring
- bass-reflex cabinet
- Level + Room Response + High Trim adjustment controls
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- frequency range: 54Hz ~ 30kHz
- crossover: 2kHz
- dimensions: 6.7" x 11.2" x 8.7"
- weight: 11.7 lbs.