Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship mid May 2017 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Cameron Crowe's 1992 film Singles provides an interesting look into the lives of Gen X'ers dwelling in grunged-out Seattle, and it's really dope because members of Pearl Jam actually make appearances. Also, Matt Dillon, who plays the cool, removed rock dude Cliff Poncier, is known to have worn clothing that belonged to Jeff Ament, the bassist for PJ. It's no surprise, then, that the soundtrack, originally released in 1992, rocks. For the 25th anniversary of the classic, the album sees a reissue, and in addition to exclusive tracks by Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins, this expanded version includes previously unreleased songs by the fictional band Citizen Dick (which actually features Eddie Vedder, Stone Gossard, and Jeff Ament) and others. If you're a fan of the movie, this excellent comp. is a no brainer, and for those who are fans of music that came out of the Pacific Northwest in the early /90s, the same applies.
- newly mastered
- includes bonus CD of rarities and unreleased tracks
- release date: 05/19/17
- music label: Legacy 1992 / 2017
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.