Returns are easy if you follow our return policy.
A Return Authorization (RA) is required for all returns.
A Return Authorization (RA) is an identifying number that allows us to track your return. A Return Authorization ensures you are properly credited for your return. All returns must have a Return Authorization.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A RETURN RA ONLINE
or call us toll free at 877.776.8207. Returns made without prior authorization will be denied. In this case, we will not pay for the item to be shipped back to you.
Before you return anything, please read these policies
• ALL VINYL + DVD + MEDIA SALES ARE FINAL (see below for details).
• All Open Box Special, Refurbished and B-Stock items are final sale.
• all returns must be in new, unused condition and have original packaging intact with all materials that come with the item.
• all returns must be made within 14 days of delivery date.
• when shipping your item back, please use UPS, FEDEX or US Mail with Confirmation. Turntable Lab is not responsible for lost packages.
• unless you are returning a defective item, you will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
• international customers making returns, including defective items, are responsible for all shipping costs.
• only after we receive the returned item, will we ship the replacement.
• failure to meet the above conditions could result in denial of return or a restocking fee.
• please note, our retail stores have their own return policy that differs from the online policy.
Equipment + Clothing Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Turntable Lab. If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, store credit, or exchange for another product within returned within 14 days of the receipt of the item. We do not accept returns for undergarments. International customers making returns are responsible for all shipping costs.
Turntable Lab will honor our own warranty for 14 days after the date of delivery. If the equipment is defective and you notify us within this time frame we will either replace the item or a issue refund. After those 14 days, customers must arrange a return with the company directly. Please note, that many manufacturers cover warranties for domestic US customers only. Please check with the manufacturer if your country is covered in the the terms of the warranty before purchase. International customers making returns are responsible for all shipping costs.
Vinyl + DVD + Media Returns
All vinyl + dvd + media sales are final, returns are not accepted. If you receive a record that appears to have been damaged in shipping or defective, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning items that received our Our Free Shipping Deal
If your purchase was eligible for our Free Shipping Deal and you request a credit or refund for your return, we will credit or refund you minus the original cost to ship the item. If you exchange an item that was part of our Free Shipping Deal for a different item, you will be charged for shipping on your replacement item, no matter the cost of that item.
The following items are returnable only if defective, unopened or unused: earbuds, turntable cartridges and styli, cameras, vinyl cleaners and brushes, and replacement parts, including Innofader crossfaders. Software and hardware that is bundled with software may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product.
Right of Refusal / Restocking Fee
If a return does not have a Return Authorization or fails to meet Turntable Lab's Return Policy Conditions, Turntable Lab reserves the right to either refuse a return or charge a 15% restocking fee.